The Union range of Fire Door Kits are a reliable, convenient and attractive solution for installing and protecting timber & metal fire doors
Supplied with some of the highest quality fire rated parts available, they are CE marked and Certifire approved for reliable fire door security
These Fire Door Sets are available in four different types to suit different doorset requirements
Using a fire door kit is highly convenient as it contains all the necessary components, fixings and instructions in one place, saving the user time and money
This Latch Pack is ideal for use on non-locking doors such as inner office doors and inner lobby doors
• 3 x C433 grade 13 ball bearing hinge with screws
• 3 x Intumescent kit for hinge
• 1 x CE3F closer
• 2 x Fire Door Keep Shut sign
• 1 x HD72 Latch lock x 1
• 1 x HD72 Intumescent kit
• 1 x 1000 Series RTD lever handle pair
• Summary of certification
• Certifire approved.
• CE Marked.
• Supplied with high quality components including HD72 latch case, CE3F closer and 1000 Series RTD handle.
• Intumescent expands when heated to protect door fittings and help prevent the spread of fire.