The Union range of Fire Door Kits are a reliable, convenient and attractive solution for installing and protecting timber & metal fire doors
Supplied with some of the highest quality fire rated parts available, they are CE marked and Certifire approved for reliable fire door security
These Fire Door Sets are available in four different types to suit different doorset requirements
Using a fire door kit is highly convenient as it contains all the necessary components, fixings and instructions in one place, saving the user time and money
This Corridor Pack is ideal for use on non-locking push/pull doors often used in corridors
• 3 x C433 grade 13 ball bearing hinge with screws
• 3 x Intumescent kit for hinge
• 1 x CE3F closer
• 2 x Fire Door Keep Shut Sign
• 1 x 1000 Series 300mm pull handle
• 1 x Push plate
• Summary of certification
• Certifire approved.
• CE Marked.
• Supplied with high quality components including C433 grade 13 ball bearing hinges, CE3F closer and 1000 Series pull handle.
• Intumescent expands when heated to protect door fittings and help prevent the spread of fire.